Stunning Waterfront Luxury Accommodation Phillip Island.
Every comfort has been met at this superb home. Perfect for large family gatherings, small corporate or social functions, you will find plenty of space to relax with two living areas, one including a full size billiard table, and four bedrooms. Privacy is ensured as this home has five bathrooms as well as a separate toilet and powder room for your convenience.
Luxury features include:
- Huge upstairs living area with stunning 270 degree water views. Includes large TV, Bluray internet enabled DVD player, Stereo (with Blue Tooth) and quality couches.
- Relaxing gas log fire (with remote) with ocean views.
- Free NBN WiFi Internet and Netflix via Apple TV.
- Large kitchen with two ovens, dishwasher and generously-sized refrigerator.
- Two large dining tables catering for 14 people plus.
- Several large balconies around the property giving stunning Ocean and Bay views. Includes gas BBQ and outdoor setting.
- Downstairs Billiard Room comprising of a kitchenette with bar fridges, stereo, TV and DVD player. Plenty of puzzles, books to entertain you too.
- Professional Arcade cocktail machine! Over 1200 of the all time best games on unlimited free play – 2 player. A real hit for all ages.
- Commercial size washing machine and dryer.
- Ensuite bathrooms in each bedroom.
- Amazing Ocean Bath cantilevering towards the Southern Ocean! Relax in the private bath soaking in the ocean views, sounds of the waves and wildlife.
- Electric panel heaters in every room and split system cooling and heating in the upstairs living area.
- Garage parking for two cars plus four additional car spaces in driveway. Ideal for motorcycle or drive day events!
- Game on! A little bit competitive after losing in pool, Frogger and Space Invaders? We also have table tennis and darts so you could try these.
All bedrooms have private ensuites, heating and ceiling fans. Bedding configuration (12 Beds, sleeps up to 16 people):
- Ocean View Room: 1 x Queen, 1 x trundle & 1 x bunk
- Pyramid Rock Room: 1 x Queen & 1 x trundle.
- Shearwater Room: 1 x Queen, 1 x trundle & 1 x bunk
- Beachside Room: 1 x Queen & 1 x trundle.
As with all holiday house accommodation on Phillip Island, please provide your own top and bottom sheets, towels and pillow cases. However unlike some other holiday homes we like to provide bathmats, hand towels and tea towels. If you require a linen hire service, please contact us.
It is a requirement of our owners to obtain ages and number of guests staying at this property. Please provide ages upon booking request.
You will be required to sign Terms & Conditions and provide our office with a copy of your drivers license and bond prior to your arrival.
All bookings are subject to owner confirmation.
Contact us on (03) 9005 5220
See what our recent guests say (see more – click Phillip Island reviews):
Check our booking rates and availability to book below:
(The red dates show each night that is booked i.e. A standard Friday/Saturday night booking will check-in 3pm Friday and check-out 10am Sunday morning.)
Rates: Find out how you can book the best house on Phillip Island (03)90055220
Sun to Thurs
Fri & Sat
7 night stay
Min night stay
|1 Mar||18 Dec||$399||$499||$2,399||2|
|8 Jan||28 Feb||$449||$499||$2,599||2|
|19 Dec||7 Jan||$649||$649||$4,543||7|
* Rates exclude GP, Superbikes, long weekends and other special events.
** Rates quote for up to 10 people, additional $25 ppn up to a maximum 16 people.
Great value by sharing the costs to get luxury accommodation Phillip Island example: