What to do in Phillip Island
Phillip Island has an amazing range of activities all year round. Enjoy the the beautiful beaches, wildlife and the vast array of world famous attractions listed below. We have put together some great discounts to help you fully enjoy your stay.
Learn to surf, experience snorkelling, kayaking or mountain biking
with the best tour operators on the Island.
Best Prices: $99 for 2 people or $159 for 4 people
- Family holiday / retreat.
- Business retreat / function. These vary from corporate strategy, language/cooking courses, yoga, art etc. We love hearing about groups getting together learning in a wonderful atmosphere away from the city!
- Circuit ride events (Motor GP, classic cars/bikes, etc). We have a double lock up garage for your wheels!
- Beach holiday summer or winter, there are spectacular beach walks, views and activities
- Visit the World famous Penguin Parade and many other great attractions listed below.
Top 5 Attractions at Phillip Island
- Penguin Parade
- Phillip Island Koala Park and Nature Park
- Chocolate Factory
- Seal Island Ferry
- Motor GP
Top 10 Free Phillip Island activity ideas
- Nobbies board walk
- Cape Woolamai Walking track
- Beach walks
- Relaxing on the beach
- Phillip Island Winery
- Rock pool discovery
Phillip Island is an amazing location for photography and capturing the special memories of a wedding, birthdays, family holidays, wild life such penguins. We love the work of Lens to Life to capture your life long memories.